Welcome!

Welcome to Erin Doppelt Photography!
Explore photos by date under Albums (to the right) or by category under Labels.

*Comment on a post (at the bottom) or email me (see the Contact Me tab) with any feedback.
*Contact me (see Contact Me tab) if you would be interested in event photography, portraits,
or purchasing any art prints for yourself or as gifts.

Last Days Living in Iowa City

 During my last few days of my undergrad before graduating and moving out of Iowa City for the last time, I felt driven to take some time to appreciate the beauty of the campus.  While living near campus and going to class, it was my everyday environment, things I saw around me constantly.  It's funny how we appreciate things most when we know they'll be gone, so I made sure to take some time to simply enjoy my surroundings.
It's been real, Iowa City.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment