Welcome!

Welcome to Erin Doppelt Photography!
Explore photos by date under Albums (to the right) or by category under Labels.

*Comment on a post (at the bottom) or email me (see the Contact Me tab) with any feedback.
*Contact me (see Contact Me tab) if you would be interested in event photography, portraits,
or purchasing any art prints for yourself or as gifts.

Glenbrook North Prom

My brother Jason went to prom and so of course I had to be the hovering sister and photograph him and his friends looking snazzy.  It was especially great since he was with three of his best friends 
since kindergarten.  
Time is a strange thing, my friends.


the family
                

our neighbor Matt, who we've known since he was born

complications
 






they know how to accessorize





best friends since kindergarten



    long-time friends and their sisters
 

 
 
 models... ?

2 comments: